FREE COURSE: Top 10 reasons to use Illustrator for web design
- Basic knowledge of Illustrator is advisable
- At least Illustrator CS5 installed
- Basic computer skills
WARNING: If you are looking for a course on how to design a layout in Illustrator, this is not the course.
I think there's been some misunderstanding as for what this course is about, so let me say this again:
It's a list of 10 reasons why it's a good idea to use Illustrator for web design. It shows you 10 tools to use for web design in Illustrator.
I know you might not be too familiar with the concept of Illustrator being a web design tool. Well that's mainly because many people are not aware of tools built in Illustrator, that make it a really great web design software.
Like the majority of aspiring designers I started designing web sites in Photoshop,. But I was really missing the artwork creation flexibility Illustrator provides.
That is why I dug deep into the topic of using Illustrator as a web design tool and this course is the result of that research.
In this course you will discover:
- Web design tools of Illustrator
- How to set up Illustrator for a web design job
- What are the most useful, practical benefits of using Illustrator for web design
Who is the target audience?
- It's for web designers
- It's for graphic designers
- It's for web developers
- It's for anyone interested in web design
- It's not for those who don't want to hear about web design in Illustrator